Clinical & Sports Dietetics
At Melbourne Sports & Allied Health Clinic, we provide no-nonsense, specialist nutrition and sports nutrition services: providing comprehensive guidelines to maximise health, vitality and athletic performance.
- Weight management (loss/maintenance/gain)
- Body composition assessment and analysis (DEXA scan / skinfolds)
- Meal planning and nutrition plans
- Athlete race day/competition nutrition plans
- Management of food allergies, intolerances (FODMAPs, coeliac disease, irritable bowel syndrome, runners gut, GORD, diverticulitis)
- Management of impaired glucose tolerance and diabetes (T1DM, T2DM, gestational diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Fatigue disorders
- Autoimmune disorders
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- General healthy eating
- Management of cardiovascular disease, hypertension, stroke
- Supermarket tours
For the best outcomes, it makes a big difference if you are;
- Excited and ready to make the changes that will get you results!
- Willing to experiment. Remember that everyone is different, so we might have to try a few things before we get what we’re looking for, and that’s okay!
- You’re interested in improving your health!