July 10th 2020 - Melbourne Sports & Allied Health Clinic provides pivotal exercise physiology, exercise therapy, rehabilitation, weight management, disability and sports performance services for children and adults in Melbourne, and Regional Victoria.
Our highly experienced and innovative team brings together a range of specialised in-clinic and telehealth services designed to empower patients and clients with substantially improved functional capacity; stamina; strength; pain management and quality of life.
We are available:
During this challenging time, we are remaining open to continue supporting your chronic illness, injury, mental health, disability and sports performance needs.
We are implementing COVID-19 vigilance and safety plan, in line with hygiene and distancing recommendations.
You will be looked after by Dr Simon Sostaric (PhD.,BAppSc.,AEP.,AES), a highly experienced exercise physiologist.
Targeted exercise prescription, evaluation and monitoring is pivotal for improving your condition. Dr Sostaric will ensure you get the right amount of cardio, strength or rehabilitation exercise for your needs - aiming to improve your functional capacity & healthcare outcomes within your home.
How we help:
1. We listen - to understand your unique concerns and goals
2. We evaluate - risk assess and monitor your progress
3. We plan & empower - develop and provide targeted programs that improve your condition while you are self-isolating
4. We support - tailoring programs to meet your physical and mental health needs during this difficult time
1. Call or email us to discuss your specific needs. We will advise if you need a referral.
2. If you have a CDM referral from your GP, continue with our in-clinic or new telehealth consultations.
3. For new chronic conditions, call your GP for a CDM (exercise physiology) referral.
4. Patients can be assessed and treated in person, or via the new telehealth service.
5. For in-clinic consults, only one patient +1 (parent, carer, partner) are permitted in the clinic at any one time. (Note: hygiene practices must be followed in-clinic).
6. We are open with flexible hours for your convenience.